Wednesday, November 19, 2008

System Application

For my system applications I have a couple ideas but they are all relative to what a child would receive if they had their birthday at ClubKids.

What I would like to do is have a package they get at the time they schedule the birthday party and it could include:
*Invites
*Stickers
*Water Bottle

All of these items would come in a drawstring bag that has the ClubKids logo on it. I found a couple of websites that you can personalize a drawstring bag but a lot of them you have to buy a minimum of 50 or so bags so if anyone knows of any places that would be awesome!

Other things could include a t-shirt for the birthday kid, ClubKids frisbee, party bags for the guests, etc. I'm not sure how much is too much so I just kind of have ideas at this point. 

No comments: