Wednesday, November 5, 2008

More Style Guides...


I found this image with  the brand guide of guitar hero. I couldn't find the inside or a pdf of it but you can definitely get the feel of the guide from these three images.

Guitar hero has such a distinguishable identity and it's carried through into this style guide very well. There is a clear theme that Guitar Hero uses and that is something that I am working towards for my identity. All three of the images are so different but it is obvious that they all belong together.









I also found a photograph of the Nick style guide. I have been trying to drawn inspiration from nick from the begining by looking at the website and the graphics and type they use. I like the use of the tabs in this manual and how there is color but its not over powering. Even though Nick has brand colors of blue and orange, other colors are very evident in their style guide.

No comments: